Friday, November 20, 2009

mishmash of stuff (mostly food)

I've been eating like crazy and here are some yummy photos! =]

Cheryl and I eat at Jack's Place two Saturdays ago and they gave us green pea soup and green garlic bread.

The garlic bread was ok but the green pea soup just tasted weird. I like green peas. But green peas in soup - not so good. Furthermore, they added some weird carnation milk or coconut cream in the soup. I did not appreciate that. =(

Also two weeks ago on a Friday, I went to Marmalade pantry with my mum. =]

Her treat because she couldn't walk for more than ten minutes without having to sit down and i was getting extremely exasperated. i love their desserts!!!

That's the sticky date pudding which is absolutely divine! But. I recommend sharing it with a friend because after the first 5 bites, I felt like I was gonna get diabetes. The vanilla ice cream was great! I don't usually like vanilla ice cream, but this one can! =]

My mum ordered some salty caramel cheesecake which was also wonderful. It's a huge slab of cheesecake and at only 7.90, it's definitely worth the price because it's twice the size of the cheesecake you get at coffee bean or starbucks, where my mum wanted to go originally until I persuaded her otherwise. Heh...

My mum's wondering about the bill. Harharharh! 2 desserts, 1 capaccino and my latte cost about 40 dollars after tax. Hefty, yes. But a once in a blue moon indulgence.

Marmalade pantry. I love sugar cubes. Cubes in general make me feel happy. Everything is perfect. Cubes are perfect.


Tthis is a bakerzin dessert I ate months ago with my dept. Their cheesecake icecream here is really good!!! I want more!!!


Gummy bears!!! Part of an icebreaker game my cell group was playing.

That's all! feeling hungry??? heh heh heh.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home